Fundraising ManagerJob Ref: ASI
Type: Full time
Location: Dublin 1
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 depending on experience
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday, 8th October 2018
The Asthma Society of Ireland (ASI) is the national charity dedicated to empowering Ireland’s 470,000 people with asthma. During the 40 years since the Asthma Society was founded there have been significant developments in the fight against asthma, however, there is still much to be achieved in a country with the 4th highest prevalence of asthma in the world and where we still see 1 person die every week from this condition.
Our vision is that every person in Ireland will have access to the best possible asthma services, and will have the best support and information available to help empower them in managing their asthma. Our goals are focused around fighting asthma.
We are now seeking an experienced, innovative Fundraising Manager to join our team.
The Fundraising Manager will work closely with the CEO to develop and deliver an effective fundraising strategy and plans in line with the aspirations of the Society. The successful candidate will be the prime driver for all fundraising activity will be responsible for driving growth across corporate income streams in particular and developing new fundraising initiatives.
In order to succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- Proven experience of developing fundraising plans through a number of income streams with a track record of delivering results
- Experience of developing and nurturing new donor relationships
- Experience of using a contact management/ Supporter database
- Strong networking, relationship building and diplomacy skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to deliver fundraising pitches, information and project updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way
- Ability to identify opportunities and successfully negotiate with external parties to develop relationships in order to achieve results within a fundraising, marketing or sales environment
If you have a track record of successful fundraising including identifying and researching potential funding opportunities, and cultivating donors, we want to hear from you!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Fundraising Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of the Asthma Society by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy Charity Careers Ireland.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email email@example.com to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday, 8th October