Administrative OfficerJob Ref: UNICEF Ireland
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Dublin 1 (office based)
Salary: €32,000 - €35,000
Closing Date: No longer Accepting Applications
The United Nations Children’s Fund works in over 190 countries saving children’s lives. We believe in a world where no children die from a preventable cause and we aim to help children survive and thrive through the delivery of essential development programmes around the world. UNICEF is the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Be a part of something special!
UNICEF Ireland is hiring two Administrative Officers to join their new Finance & Operations team.
Duties will include the following:
- Processing and handling all donations in a compliant and timely manner, ensuring each is correctly recorded on the database and accurately reported
- Running monthly reconciliation reports between CRM and Finance to ensure accuracy
- Processing CHY tax forms, including database updates, filing and archiving forms
- Working with Finance and Fundraising to prepare files for Revenue submission
- Responsible for inputting and the upkeep of all donor information on the database
- When required, assisting Receptionist to ensure all donor queries are dealt with within 24 hours
- Preparing and posting thank you letters, ensuring all donors are thanked within 48 hours of a donation being received
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience processing large volumes of data while meeting strict deadlines
- Fully computer literate, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, CRM database, website administration, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making quick decisions in an informed way
- Equally comfortable working alone or within a team
If you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and would like to work for one of the world’s most highly regarded children’s organisations, then this could be the role for you!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Administrative Officer is being managed exclusively on behalf of UNICEF Ireland by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 1pm Wednesday 27th of April, 2022