Finance CoordinatorJob Ref: Familibase
Type: Full time (35 hours per week), initial 2 year fixed term contract
Location: Dublin 10
Salary: €44,849 - €51,294 - dependent on qualifications and experience
Closing Date: 12pm on Tuesday 17th September 2019
BACKGROUND: FamiliBase is a centre for children, young people and families based in Ballyfermot. FamiliBase delivers evidence based and evidence informed programmes with and for children, young people, parents and families that support development across a number of programme areas.
FamiliBase is now seeking an experienced, highly motivated and talented individual to join the management team with responsibility for the finance function
THE ROLE: The Finance Co-ordinator has day to day responsibility for the financial operations of the organisation and the co-ordination of all financial activities with its multiple funders and stakeholders. The Finance Co-ordinator reports directly to and works closely with the CEO on all matters relating to the organisation’s financial management along with assisting in the financial planning for all future developments and supports the Board Audit, Finance and Risk Committee.
The role has four key areas of responsibility:
- Financial management and control
- Financial reporting to management, the Board and funders
- Funder relationship management
- Organisational support and development
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience at a senior level
- Extensive understanding and experience of and accounting software such as SAGE/TAS
- Comprehensive knowledge of public or private sector financial and reporting procedures and accounting methods
- A high level of ICT literacy including a proven ability to apply technology in the workplace. High levels of proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Suite with particular emphasis on databases.
- Knowledge of risk management and the implementation of internal controls
APPLICATION DETAILS: The recruitment campaign for the role of Finance Co-ordinator is being managed exclusively on behalf of Familibase by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy Charity Careers Ireland.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Deadline for applications: 12pm on Tuesday, 17th September