Senior Operations ManagerJob Ref: The Wheel
Type: Full-time, permanent role
Location: 48 Fleet Street, Dublin 2, D02 T883
Salary: €43,711 - €53,425, depending on knowledge and experience
Closing Date: No longer Accepting Applications
Established in 1999, The Wheel is Ireland’s national association of community and voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises. We are a registered charity in Ireland and are unique in our role as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for anything related to the charity and non-profit sector. Inspired and empowered by our members, we represent, support and connect nonprofit organisations, from the smallest community and voluntary groups to the largest charities and social enterprises. We are here to help our members make a bigger difference.
How can you make a difference?
The Senior Operations Manager will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for driving effectiveness, efficiencies and collaboration across all of The Wheel’s operations, ensuring projects are delivered to a high quality and leading specific key projects and signature events and providing direct support for the CEO through undertaking ad-hoc projects where necessary. They will line manage the Communications Manager, Information Manager, IT Manager and an Administration Officer.
Duties will include the following:
- Develop and drive an effective and quality operations management process
- Proactively facilitate the reporting of all inputs, outputs and outcomes for The Wheel programmes
- Provide support to ensure effective management of budget, expenditure and income for designated projects/programmes
- Ensure a fully professional standard of project and office management and lead projects as they arise
- Work closely with the CEO to drive key strategic and operational initiatives
- Identify and deliver operational and process reviews that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation, in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure systems and procedures deliver a quality service to all members
- Collaborate with the communications team to drive coherence across all communications channels
- Provide management and support for all assigned staff and contractors in accordance with HR and other policies
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior operations or project management role
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative
- Demonstrable ability to build effective & successful relationships
- Commitment to, and understanding of, working in an inclusive manner
- A strong appreciation of the importance and value of civil society and public-benefit nonprofits
- A positive and flexible attitude in response to organisational change and development
How to Apply:
The recruitment campaign for the role of Senior Operations Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of The Community Foundation for Ireland by specialist not-for-profit sector, recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] with “Senior Operations Manager” in the subject line to request a full information pack prior to submitting your application.
Deadline for applications: 2pm on Friday, 12th November 2021